As the end of the year is approaching, let’s just wish all have a great holiday and be thankful that we are still here, after the Armageddon. We had some really great series this year and I know I always say that. Some Kyoto Animations are probably the winners of the year and we cannot fail to mention few of them like Hyouka and Chuunibyou. And for the few of them, which had a great start but later fell into the cliche that is full of disappointment, very quickly. Say, Accel World and Sword Art Online which happened to be the same author (and them sold well, amazingly). I was lazy enough not to give opinions on most of the series, except I like them and in that way, the debate will be short. However, opinions vary and it is always difficult to tell how bad a series is, but it is also true that gold will shine in the end.
If you are not familiar with the list, check out all the series that we’ve reported during the year.
- January 2012 New Anime Guide / Recommended Anime of January 2012
- April 2012 New Anime Guide / Recommended Anime of April 2012
- July 2012 New Anime Guide / Recommended Anime of July 2012
- October 2012 New Anime Guide / Recommended Anime of October 2012
- January 2013 New Anime Guide
- The Best Anime of 2010 / The Best Anime of 2011